Pixieset is wonderful tool that I use to deliver your final edited images to you. No more waiting on CDs or USB drives! Once your session or wedding is complete, I will send you a link and 4-digit pin number customized for your personal gallery. Your gallery will be up for 180 days, and a password will be assigned unless you wish for it to be public. Please feel free to use this link and pin to share with friends and family. If friends and family outside of the immediate would like ownership of the photos, they can purchase the digital files right on the gallery.
1. Simply click on the link provided to you into your browser.
2. Enter the gallery password (if any) provided to you in the email.
You will see one large cover photo with the name of your gallery. As you scroll down, you will see your images below the larger cover photo and gallery information. Now you can see your entire collection and begin to share!
VIEW & SHARE
Click on the photo! Simply hover over the “share” icon to see your options for sharing to social media!
Click the heart icon to mark your favorite images. This is an easy way to track for yourself, as well as showing me what you like!
1. Return to the main screen and locate the download symbol (as shown above), just below the large cover photo.
2. Once you click the download icon, you will be redirected to a new screen and prompted to enter your email and the 4-digit pin you received with your personal gallery link.
3. Simply enter your email and 4-digit pin, and a link will be sent to the address provided. Your files will download as a “zipped” folder. For most systems, you can right-click and click "Unzip folder."
4.) I cannot stress enough that this gallery is for the client and immediate family. Anyone else has to purchase the digital files off the gallery or make a print purchase.